Landing pages are a sticky wicket because there are so many technical minefields to traverse. Also, the term” Landing pages” applies to interesting mash- pages. They could be in social or on your website. They could be your blog post, embedded on a Facebook wall, or in a YouTube video on your site page. You need to ask the following questions First:
- Are you committing to designing and deploying landing pages:
- or, are you committing to support the term’s internal build process, and you build at your sole discretion?
- Are assets strictly in social or they freestanding on term’s site?(Or are they mashed up?)
Here are the options we usually choose from. some of them are technical. some of them are simple. most landing page/ experience situations are covered. Remember that these are either/or.
- Design and development
- Support the term in adapting the design of existing or creating new landing pages. At the community manger’s discretion, an agency may be retained to design and code new landing pages if we deem that they are required.
- Adapt the design of existing landing pages or create new ones.
- Location of landing pages:
- Landing Pages may be freestanding on our website and/or social channel experiences
- Landing pages will be freestanding on the term’s website.
- Landing pages will be in social channel experiences in following channels:
(fill the channels such as Facebook. YouTube, and/or Twitter here.)
- Delivery of landing page:
- Landing pages will be delivered to the team as (layered or flat) PNG files for the team to deploy and script.
- Landing pages will be delivered to the team as PHP files with associated image files for the team to deploy and script.
c)Landing page will be delivered to the team as PHP files with associated image files, scripted to the team’s CRM or sales system. The team agrees to provided the team leader with any relevant technical information, including, but not limited to, form variable names and field types, character limitations, form validations requests, and other information that may be required for scripting. The team agrees to provided the team leader with a qualified team – side technical contact to facilitate the process. The parties agree that the team leader will not archive form submissions or any other aspect of user submission
d)Landing pages will be delivered to the team as PHP files with associated image files, with a form scripted to team leader- authored email scripted for delivery to the team . The team agrees to provided the team leader with form variables, character limitations, form validation requests, notification email recipients’ emails, The parties agree that the team leader will not archive notification emails.
- The leader – provided landing pages may not be deployed without the term’s approval.