- Information we collect
- How we use information we collect
- Transparency and choice
- Information you share
- Accessing and updating your personal information
- Information we share
- Information security
- Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
- Specific product practices
- Other useful privacy and security related materials
- Self Regulatory Frameworks
- Key terms
- Welcome to the com
There are many few ways you can use our the services – to search for and enquire information regarding our the services, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us , we can make those services even better – to help you with quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like Service policies, cookies, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to us so whether you are new to Roadwaysconnect.com or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which Service area you want to rendered or deliver your Customized services, to more complex things like which area of services you might like to prefer (be searching for or which service you want to avail)
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us.For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or Pan card /Aadhar card number or to any Government Authorized ID to store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the Services features we offer packages, we might also ask you to provide a scanned copy of ID cards, Telephone no, Address, Country, which may include your name and photo, Locality, Google Maps, GPS, Social Networks.
- Information we get from your usage of our services.We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when an individual visit a website who uses our advertising services, or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Google may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Google Account.
- Log in information
When you use our services or view content provided by Roadwaysconnect.com, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephonic log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Google Account.
- Location information
While you are using our services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors.
- Unique application numbers
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to when you install or uninstall that service (this is to monitor how many users are interested in our services and if someone is uninstalling the app what may be the reason behind it, so that we can make further improvements to provide the best possible services) or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using (mechanisms) software such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches, Browser Bookmarks.
- Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our Portal Website Service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or Google features, Mozilla Firefox, Bing, Msn and other browsers that may appear on other sites. Our Services portal helps businesses and site owners analyze the traffic to their websites and apps. When used in conjunction with our advertising services, such as those using the Double Click cookie, site information is linked, with information about visits to multiple sites.
Information we collect when you are signed in to Roadwaysconnect.com, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your Social Account. When information is associated with your Google Account, we treat it as personal information. For more information about how you can access, manage or delete information that is associated with your Roadwaysconnect Account, visit The Transparency and choice section of this policy.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Roadways-Connect portal and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
We may use the name you provide for your Roadwaysconnect.com user Profile across all of the services we offer, that is why a User Account is required with a valid name. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your Old User Account so that you are represented consistently across all our services. If other users already have your email, or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible User Profile information, such as your name and services with Services area. (We are not going to show the names, but we will be forwarding the Transporter’s ID and once the customer selects the transporter, then the Transporter can give the quote and after the quote is selected then the Transporters details will be shared.)
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing, i.e. for quality check purposes. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve user experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products we use to do this on our own services is Analytics. For example, by saving your Search preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the Search/ Enquiry panel you prefer. When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate an identifier from cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized search results, tailored advertising, spam and malware detection.
We may combine personal information from one service, with personal information, from other Registered user services – for example to make it easier to share things (like your business type or any other information for your help) with people you may know. Depending on your account settings, your activity on other sites and apps may be associated with your personal information in order to improve our services and the ads delivered by Browsers.
Google processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
Review and update your Search/ Information/ Delivery activity to decide what types of data, Services such as past searches, you would like to be saved with your account when you use Google services. You can also visit these controls to manage whether certain activity is stored in a cookie or similar technology on your device when you use our services while signing-out of your account.
- Review and controlcertain types of information tied to your user Account by using Dashboard.
- View and edityour preferences about the ads shown to you on website and across the web, such as which categories might interest you, using Ads Settings. You can also opt out of certain advertising services here.
- Adjusthow the Profile associated with your user Account appears to others.
- Controlwho you share information with, through your User Account.
- Take informationassociated with your user Account out of many of our services.
- Choosewhether your Profile name and Profile photo to appear in shared endorsements that appear in ads.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong or to be changed, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Google unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Roadwaysconnect.com when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With domain administrators
If your User Account is managed for you by a domain administrator (for example, for Third Party Apps users) then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your User Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Roadwaysconnect.com if we have a good-faith, belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect Roadwaysconnect.com and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We offer you two step verificationwhen you access your User Account, and a Safe Browsing feature in Browsers and web applications. (Is this Presently Activated)
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Roadwaysconnect.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
Children, Minors under the age of 18 may not use the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. We do not Provide Services for children’s. In certain instances, we Offer services regarding with the consent of Minor Guardians/Parents for Delivery Purpose.
Public Areas. We may provide areas on our Website where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others such as discussion boards or blogs, or can review products, restaurants, and submit media content. This information may be accessible by other consumers and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with a public restaurant review, you may receive unsolicited messages. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution while posting any personal information. We do obtain consent from our users to post their name along with their reviews.
Notice of Privacy Rights to Different Country Residents. Law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the Indian Online Privacy Protection Act (the “Act”) and the Indian Business and Professions Code. As required by the Act, we will provide you with the categories of Personally Identifiable Information that we collect through the Website and the categories of third party persons or entities with whom such Personally Identifiable Information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. Indian and International law requires us to inform you, at your request, (1) the categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The Act further requires us to allow you to control who you do not want us to share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or standard mail to the address found below. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, Registered email address with RoadwaysConnect.com, and what Personally Identifiable Information you do not want us to share with Affiliated Businesses or Marketing Partners. The request should be sent to the attention of our legal department, and labeled “Please mention What email id is suitable” Please allow 30 days for a response. Also, please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information or requesting this notice.